Monday, February 9, 2009

What Would Play in your Porsche 911 Turbo?

This morning, while on my way to the pediatrician, my taxi slowed up against a shiny red Porsche 911 Turbo (probably 2008-edition because an official showroom now exists in this city).
Thankfully, it was not chauffeur-driven. I did not get a clear look at the man behind the wheel but the music he was playing reached my ears..."What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love but a second hand emotion..."

Since I happen to be a citizen of a 'developing nation' who has watched too many of them cheesy Hollywood flicks, the song and the car just did not go together? "...know what I'm sayin'?"
I would listen to something more spirited. I like Tina's songs but it just felt so weird, coming out of a Porsche Turbo...know what I'm sayin'?
What would your playlist be if you were behind the wheel of a red Porsche 911 Turbo?

2 comments:

Droomvla said...

I think I'd be playing Ricky Martin's LA VIDA LOCA or Beyonce's IF I WERE A BOY. (know what am sayin?) lol

Aristarkhos said...

Lol. if i were a boy? not heard that one :D
i was thinking of 80's numbers like,
"Get out my dreams, Get into my Car",
"Born to be Wild"
Quite cliche. :)
Or maybe some Buddy Guy and CCR

Wonder if they made a number, "If i were a Porsche"
I wished to be a hot rod, God made me a 2-wheeled, twin-engined, 5-lobed wheezer. ;)

Goa: Tickell's Blue Flycatcher

  View this post on Instagram A post shared by Aristarkhos (@ghelabhai)